Institutions have two ways to subscribe to JAMA Network content. A site license offers the broadest possible access to JAMA Network journals, and print only subscriptions are available on a title by title basis.
JAMA Network Site License
Site licenses provide the widest possible access, offering your users seamless access when logged in to your institution's network, either within your institution's IP range or remotely. Site licenses:
- Include perpetual access to licensed content
- Allow simultaneous, seamless access to leading medical information
- Include online-only supplements and Online First articles
- include custom solutions for multisite organizations, consortia, national health systems, membership organizations, multinational corporations, and other nonstandard organizations.
- Allow institutions to register an unlimited number of IP addresses.
- JAMA Network publications support access via Athens and Shibboleth.
- Print copies of any title are available at a discounted rate with a site license purchase.
- Institutional users are eligible for CME activities that offer AMA PRA Category 1 Credit.™
Institutions can order print-only subscriptions to the following journals: JAMA, JAMA Dermatology, JAMA Internal Medicine, JAMA Neurology, JAMA Pediatrics, JAMA Psychiatry, JAMA Ophthalmology, JAMA Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery, and JAMA Surgery. Single, concurrent online access is not available.
For site license pricing and additional information for institutions, or to request a quote, please visit Information for Institutions & Librarians.